Let’s start with what you’re probably familiar with from science classes, and then consider the applications for your health: As we’ve all learned, ozone is an important protective layer residing in the outskirts of our atmosphere (outskirts = 6 to 30 miles up). This thin layer of ozone molecules produced by the oxygen being ripped apart by lightning and UV (ultraviolet light) radiation protects us and buffers our earth from harmful UV rays emitted by the sun.
However, did you know that when it is administered directly to the body, it can have massive benefits?
Make use of the ozone’s instability for biochemical reactions
Let me explain: ozone is represented as O3 or 3 molecules of oxygen, a menage-a-molecule so to speak. This makes for a very unstable molecule. When administered to the body this extra molecule of oxygen will break away rapidly creating some very impressive changes to the local area and to our overall state of health. The break-away molecule will form a reaction of oxidation to lipid molecules in the blood creating lipoperoxides.
These lipoperoxides are the magic makers.
What makes them so special?
- They boost immune response
- Help with antioxidative functions of the cells
- Are anti-inflammatory
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, & anti-fungal
- Most importantly: no side-effects.
- Use the instability of ozone to your favor for biochemical reactions
Ozone therapy has been around in the medical field for over 150 years. It was utilized far less following the production and wide distribution of antibiotics in the 1930’s and 1940’s.
Since then, we’ve abused antibiotics to the point where bacteria and viruses have developed resistance to them. Additionally, it is important to understand that when you take an antibiotic, it does not eliminate all bacteria, good or bad. It reduces the rate at which bacteria colonize our bodies, giving our immune systems a fighting chance.
This is why it is critical to maintain a healthy immune system.
Here’s how you can help your immune system and improve your health:
- Proper nutrition
- Key nutrients are all essential for living a healthy, vibrant, and resilient life.
If we do not have a strong immune system to counteract the antibiotics, we will be vulnerable to other illnesses and may require more powerful antibiotics in the future – equaling also more damage.
Unsure how Ozone could benefit you? Schedule an appointment with me now to rediscover your health and take back charge of it.
THE POWER OF OZONE
So what can ozone do for you?
In short, a lot!
When combined with homeopathic remedies and injected around joints and into trigger points it can restore:
- Joint function and mobility
- Decrease inflammation
- Stop chronic pain
- Improve oxidation of the surrounding area and truly heal the injury.
- When applied as a breathing treatment it can improve:
- Systemic oxygen levels
- Improve immune function
- Brain function
- When infused into water it can be consumed and has shown to be highly effective in treating:
- GI dysbiosis
- Candida overgrowth
- It can also be administered both vaginally and/or rectally for treatment of:
- Liver disease
- Slow progression of cancer growth
- Promote healthy vital organ function
- Ozone therapy should always be administered by a trained medical professional. If you would like to learn more about how ozone therapy could benefit you give us a call to set up a brief consultation with our physician.
- Curious as to what else ozone has been shown to be effective for?
- Check out this long list of ailments:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic back pain
- Chronic neck pain
- Chronic infection
- Degenerated discs
- Degenerative & arthritic ankles
- Degenerative & arthritic hips
- Degenerative & arthritic knees
- Dental infections
- Heel spurs
- Immune system impairment
- Non-union fractures
- Painful scars
- Pelvic disorders
- Plantar fasciitis
- Post-op pain
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Sinus infections
- Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow
As you can see, it’s been proven to be beneficial to a variety of aspects of our health – so what are you waiting for? Schedule an appointment right now to learn more about how ozone can help you feel better.